ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick 'shop

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Hoping to get my cup looking like this soon ..... i just hope i dont regret it! What do you think?

quickcup1.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeah, love it son.

cups suite those dark rims.

...some coilover action wouldn't go unloved either. ;)

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
sooo nice, u gettin those wheels with it, are they photoshopped on, they suit it so much

photoshopped on mate, hoping to get them refurbed anyway cos they are wrecked. think £180 for refurb, £90 springs, fitting free (by me and my bro)....so for nearly £300 notes i can't go wrong although a drop like that is wishful thinking on only springs

sooo nice, u gettin those wheels with it, are they photoshopped on, they suit it so much

photoshopped on mate, hoping to get them refurbed anyway cos they are wrecked. think £180 for refurb, £90 springs, fitting free (by me and my bro)....so for nearly £300 notes i can't go wrong although a drop like that is wishful thinking on only springs

looks like the drop apex springs give you.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
looks good, shame most other 172's look like that!

why dont u raise it, and put steelies on, then it will be unique and could look good!

someone do a photshop just to see what it would be like!