ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick tv question !!

182 ff
hi peps bought a samsung ue46 d5520 last monday for 999 from currys and on tuesday they dropped the price to 949

can i go claim back 50 pounds ?? or just take it back saying i dont want the telly seeing as i have 14 days anyway ???

cheers

mark

Cupra
For £50 I'd relax, sit back and watch it. The time, travel and hassle can't be worth £50 surely?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
When I worked at Currys *shudder* it was a 7 day price promise. If it went down within 7 days you could come in for a refund of the difference + 10%.

Not sure how long you had to do it though, I have a feeling it was within the same 7 day period so you might have just missed out.

Polo + Micra
i was speaking to my mate in comet about this and he said that you do get the £50 back

not sure currys is the same but can't harm asking

You must be one of those elusive high rollers AndyRS?

182 ff
haha for the massive hassel of going 1 mile down the road i got my 50 squids back happy days, which then paid for the wifi adaptor so yes was worth claiming my money back to be honest !

Cupra
Lol, I was referring to taking the TV back wasn't worth the hassle for £50, rather than just claiming the value back.