ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quickie - PMS topmount nut torque?

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Guys,

Can anyone quickly tell me the nut torque for the strut top? The large 24mm strut securing nut

Not on the PMS site from what I can see.

Thanks.
E7C1AB54-448B-4565-87D4-1FD62980FB39.jpeg
4514D0F7-AB4A-478A-8033-CE57A0CBF4E7.jpg

I know this is not the answer youre looking for but, as tight as you can. Ive had this nut start to come loose a bit ago on ast top mounts. Im on bc top mounts now not sure if theres any difference but I check them every so often and they havnt budged since.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
I know this is not the answer youre looking for but, as tight as you can. Ive had this nut start to come loose a bit ago on ast top mounts. Im on bc top mounts now not sure if theres any difference but I check them every so often and they havnt budged since.

Thanks Zach.
I did just do them as tight as I thought with loctite 243. Paint marked them and see how I go.

E7AB4D2B-B447-4766-8FE4-100A571B196A.jpeg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mine also came loose first time I fitted them, just needed torquing up more than I thought, been fine for years and many track days since