ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quickshift

Hi All,

I am after a quickshift for a mark 2 172 sport. I have been told that B&M only do one for a mark 1. Does the mark 1 and 2 have the same gear box?. Any suggestions on make and where to buy one, as I was quoted around £170 from Demon Tweeks.

Slugger (Cup) and Roamer (mkII 172) have these.. and they are very cool - Both from K-Tec..

They mean Clio 2 tho.. heh.. A lot of the descriptions are used for both, when they shouldnt. The quickshift is also available for Clio 1.. and theyve just used the description of that and not changed it.

defo fits fella dont worry! the info doe sconfuse a biit but is the right one for sure!

mines fine, after bein stupid and doin it upside down it took me about 30mins-45mins, (car up, sh*ter out, replaced and car down!)

I know that Roamer and Slugger are impressed with theirs - I find it a bit hard work - but then wot do I know!?!?!? It does make gear change quicker though (guess from the name that is wot its supposed to do eh??)!! Am I just being blonde today?? :oops:

quick shifts.

Ojnly car I have ever felt the benifit in with a quickshift was the cossie, its piss easy stright onto the borg warner it went. Nice.

However on most cars it does little more than kill the synchros.