ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quite a bit of Camber...

BBS and Lowws...
Lowered to hellaflush standards and quite a bit of camber.
People's view?..

1213.png

222772.png

Arctic Blue FF 182
Looking at your avatar, I'm guessing this is your car maybe? Looks ridiculous I'm afraid, and dread to think how poorly it drives, combined with the strain of various components now.

Sorry, my opinion.

BBS and Lowws...
I'm not saying that, just one guy said that you would be an idiot to do that and therefore I was clearly saying my car doesn't look like that.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looks like those awful "speed freaks" models they used to sell in halfords about ten years ago.

Cossie.gif

Disastra Coupe
Looks silly. And tbh it isn't that great a photoshop i don't think. The back wheel just doesn't look right one bit for it to look real.

I'm a big fan of the whole stance (I cringe saying that word) scene when done correctly, but that looks w**k.

I would very much like to watch anyone who thinks that looks cool to attempt an emergency stop infront of a brick wall.

You would take your car from perfect handling to simply dangerous, run it on the shoulders of the tyres thus reducing contact patch and eliminating the tyres ability to stop well under heavy braking and prevent the tyres from removing water from under the tread in wet conditions and increasing the wear rate of the tyre substantially, all to make it look like a dogs breakfast...

Thank god it's only a mockup and not real, sad thing is, people do this :S

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
Id happily do that, needs the right style wheel to pull it off though.
Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol. Inside i'm hoping that's a photoshop. I'm worried it might not be. :(