ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quite embarisin but still need help!

umm take it to the carwash place on fabian way near audi, they seam pretty good with interiors. if your stripping the interior to clean give me a shout if you need help im probably only up the road

Blk/Gold 182 FF
sounds like the dreaded sick smell is the worst :( bad times! i spent nearly 2 hours last night trying to scrub the carpet with tha vanish stuff and it still just smells to holy f''k! i must have missed some 'chunks' :mad: it was in the worst place possible cos its right in the corner, where the seat belt bolt it, where the plasic trim is tucking the carpet and my sub cables aswell, so i think some of the sick is under there, b*****d! haha

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not as soft as to let people convince me to take them home when they're wasted. They wanna get home, they can find their own way :)

BG 182
i heard that you cut lemons or limes up leave them in an they should soak the smell in an heard about bowls of sugar as well, i tryed it when my car stunk of smoke it kinda worked lol