ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R.I.P carbon bonnet

The skin became un-stuck??? and blew off on the motorway and got crushed buy a truck behind....:(

05112005002.jpg

05112005.jpg

05112005001.jpg

Looks pretty mad......got a new track, 1/4mile bonnet any how lol

1.8 Civic EX
bugger!! I'd say the tape is to stop leaky sunroof?? loving the idea of having the induction kit sticking out the bonnet tho :clown:

Not getting another carbon .....prob a fibre glass bonnet

Frame is fibre glass

Tape to stop the famous Mk1 leaky roof ...blue, because I can lol

More pics to follow with it new red/primer bonnet ....I can feel a rat look coming on for the winter lol

Last edited:
  3 MPS
oh man unlucky,

where did u get the french style plates ive been trying to source these for a while with no luck ?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sh*tter mate.

get it sorted for the meet though eh?

how much blue tape have you got left?...enough for the bonnet?

;)

Skoda Fabia vRS
Winston i found out today there is a place not far from me that does fibreglass and carbon fibre stuff at reasonable prices

gimme a shout on MSN

172 M69 eater
BRUN said:
Winston i found out today there is a place not far from me that does fibreglass and carbon fibre stuff at reasonable prices

gimme a shout on MSN

wheres that dude? group buy?

172 M69 eater
guttin tho was lookin sweet last time i saw it... kinda glad i didnt get a carbonnut one now!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
It's a Carbon nut bonnet IIRC and they are no more...so theres no-one to e-mail..