ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 500, has arrived!!!!

GW Clio 200
That guy a few weeks back that was caught having sex with his bike.. I fear old Jimbo will be prizing people out of the exhaust if that car is left out overnight!!!

Brings a whole meaning to the words Car-nal Lust!!!

Car is the best 197 yet!! hope you are enjoying it!

Looks fantastic, a very special car, enjoy it and I hope its used in the way Will would have intended.

Renault Clio Extreme 4
just spotted this in kingsthorpe northants, was sat behind you at the c**k hotel crossroads, tried to get a pic but the lights changed too quickly. i must say man, it is a VERY VERY nice car, i especially liked the blue tinge lighting for the rear number plate.

M135i
thanks once again all!

Riley, yes saw you too behind me at the lights. you've got a loud industion kit there!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Great car and a touching tribute..

I love this pic

2254882241_ae77007700_b.png

Clio 182.
That is an amazing car. I cant believe Renault have done that for you, that an amazingly special gesture and an even more fitting tribute. 500 of 500 would have been awesome enough, but the white and the custom touches make it just perfect.

Cherish it.... But enjoy it.