ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 on KW V3's

Turbo LY R27
Lowered 50mm at the front and 45mm at the rear! Set very stiff and handles on rails!! I love it, best mod for these!! No need for spacers as i think the stance looks mint!!

C&C welcome :)
IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

Turbo LY R27
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! :D

Have you had them set-up and geo'd?

Erm ive set them up myself but im gonna get geo'd at track club in kimbolton soon. They were fitted at jamsport in northampton so i dont think its been done. Still feels good but next week i will get all the fine tweaking done. It is so direct as it is, im really amazed how much more speed can be carried over the standard setup. Yesterday i said out loud to myself...WOW and my expression was fairly blank lol!

Yes mr pants ill take you for a spin mate!

PH1 iceburg
Looks amazing.

When jamsport fitted my coilovers they did the geom, might be worth giving them a call

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Best mod i did to my 197, (i had H&R's) and you're right, no need for spacers. I tried some on mine, proper f**ked up the handling, felt very twitchy/unstable. They lasted about three days lol.

Looks ace :)

Turbo LY R27
Cheers for all the comments lads. Yeah ill give jamsport a call and see what they say. Yeah i think spacers ruin it tbh, some peoples wheels stick out to far for me and i think they look nice in the arch's as they are.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah dont even be tempted (like me lol) Felt dangerous on the brakes. The guys who run spacers dont use the car as they should....... they meet at maccies etc ;)
Black speedlines would be perfect on that, finish it imo :)

Turbo LY R27
Yeah i have thought that with people and spacers. Read a lot on how they change the car and some people arnt fussed so must be duel carriage way legends lol! I drive mine hard on the backroads so wont do anything to compromise, im just lucky the b-roads near me arnt to rough so im able to slam it lol! How much did you have yours lowered by? Would love some speedlines but got no monies now lol! Maybe next year!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah i have thought that with people and spacers. Read a lot on how they change the car and some people arnt fussed so must be duel carriage way legends lol! I drive mine hard on the backroads so wont do anything to compromise, im just lucky the b-roads near me arnt to rough so im able to slam it lol! How much did you have yours lowered by? Would love some speedlines but got no monies now lol! Maybe next year!

Till it didnt rub ;)

DSC04404.jpg

miss that car massively :(

Turbo LY R27
^^^^^always loved your motor mate!

I bought them off A2ON off the 197 site for £750. Fitting at jam sport was £120. Bargain!!! The condition of the shocks were mint as well. Couldnt believe no one else snapped em up lol!! Really good guy as well!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Gotta say that looks stunning- i had one of these & enjoyed every minute of it in the week I owned it-

S