ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R35 Failboat

lsdgtrvdoors01.jpg

Was bound to happen sooner or later :dead:

Weight would be the least of my concerns. Looking a complete penis every time I opened the door in a public place would rank higher tbh.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I just dn't understand what the fascination with these f-ing doors is.... Max Power 2001 maybe but GTR in 2009 is just sad :(

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
was reading about that before. have you seen the hennesy gt-r now that is a mmonster

was reading about that before. have you seen the hennesy gt-r now that is a mmonster

yes but its just sumo power parts bolted onto it they havent done anything special too it but i agree 2.6 to 60 is erm quick and 0-150 in 13.5 is frightening

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Not a shop, look on the pistonheads website for more info, its on the main page.

J03

MX5 1.8
of topic but on piston heads, theres a strange car there.. a red one that looks like something from the future!