ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R3OBC IS DEAD!

H22A7 Accord Type R

cliopower......they abandoned the car so the coppers have that at least. As for gettin a dynamique..........i am looking into a 1.4 16v now :) its only about £150ish more to insure, and id rather spend over a grand to insure a newer car than an older one. Safety is no co-incidence hehe!

Lionel Richie

sorry to about you car mate!!!!! Hope it all gets sorted!! (well all chip in and get you some 60mm springs for your next car)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

LOL nice one fred ;)

i wondered how u was gonna slip in the 60mm bit :p

Start looking for a new one mate. Talk to u later

Not sure rob about the other guy not been insured but this is what i believe happens. If you are third part (i doubt you are) you have to put the claim in with the people who runs the pot that all insurance contribute to and apparently it takes ages. Fully comp though is different though. Your insurance company will pay out straight away and then they will claim the money back.

Thats what i think anyway

H22A7 Accord Type R

cheers Rob. Im fully comp. If i can keep my NCb life is sooooooooooooooo good lol! if not..................sod it its only money, ill be working in mc donalds on a night haha

H22A7 Accord Type R

hmmm...........might change it to Tesco instead haha!

Insurance been on today, told me all the docs i have to send off etc. I believe they have already spoken to my witness too soo it seems they are on the ball - - - which im glad about!!! Is it just me or do you guys always seem to find you get on better when its a female on the other end of the phone?? :)

Thanks again for all your support. having been fine at the scene of the accident, my neck and back are a bit stiff now, back gettin worse too. off to docs on Friday. Hopefully nothing eh

Quote: "Is it just me or do you guys always seem to find you get on better when its a female on the other end of the phone??"

I think the only reason is hard to get angry with a female as it is with a bloke, unless your on the phone to the mrs hehehe ;-)

Unlucky m8, really hope u keep that ncd!

Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by ricjax99 on 26 May 2004

unless your on the phone to the mrs hehehe ;-)
hahaha..... Just read this Rob, bad news fella, mailto:TW@TS">TW@TS eh? need any help getting to FCS gis a shout, as am currently a lone ranger :(..... u cant get a 1.4, its not allowed, Ill have to go find myself one now lol.... u still got ur IK on order? it could go in ur 1.4 :)

condolences

Jim.

H22A7 Accord Type R

hullo matey! think i sorted for FCS, been and taken my stereo out the car etc, and even nabbed my panel filter lol! lookin at insurance, its gonna sting with no NCB, but, its only about £100 odd extra for a 1.4 16v dynam..........so might be considering that

Ad

MK2 FRS

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 25 May 2004

cheers Rob. Im fully comp. If i can keep my NCb life is sooooooooooooooo good lol! if not..................sod it its only money, ill be working in mc donalds on a night haha
I work in McDonalds Day and night, lol!! Moneys not bad at all when your in the right position!!!

Hope you get everything sorted quickly!!!

H22A7 Accord Type R

*just to keep you updated, the insurance are awaiting the engineers report. Hope he aint in the pub doing it this aft lol

Nissan Jewk

thats taken a while aint it? I crashed my bike, wrote it off, they sent the engineer round, confirmed it was a write off, made me a settlement offer, sent the cheque out and I put it in the bank today. I crashed 2 weeks ago... now thats efficiency!

H22A7 Accord Type R

its been 1 week and 3days since i rang the insurance initially. Gonna chase them on monday, need this guy to write up his report.