ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R3OBC is now off the road.....

H22A7 Accord Type R
end of yet another era!!!
DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
sellin it.........took the Private plate off it today.......it just aint the same!! lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
im really fancying an Accord Type R! although it has to be said, some of the CUP prices are pretty handsome at the moment.........but.......i really want something differnet. This is my 2nd clio now.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
agree, i had two novas, and two punto's before my clio, only other clio i'd probably have is a vee!!!!

ctr?!

H22A7 Accord Type R
nah, everyone has CTR's.......i rather the accord to be honest, different, more space, bit cheaper to buy, and gives out a more mature image ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
R3OBC said:
nah, everyone has CTR's.......i rather the accord to be honest, different, more space, bit cheaper to buy, and gives out an OLD MAN image ;)

hhmmm, plenty of time to be more mature chap!!!!

Last edited:
  H22A7 Accord Type R
;) its thos kinda comments the make me want one more lol.........im not 100% on this, but i think Alan's comment of 'think outside the box' may be relevant to this! lol lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
only messing, they are a very good car, i know someone that had an accord type r in red, and he said it was rapid (especially after 1** mph)!

H22A7 Accord Type R
WAHEY!!! Hello former owner! lol, yea i had the Scottish Plates out and ready to fit........i guess they looked back, seen that it used to be C9UNN, then realised thats still on a car..........so gave it a new one?! And i was lookin forward to driving about with a Scottish plate on too!!!

Hey dude! Yeah but when I first got it it was on a 51 plate so they shoulda issued you with that!? Ach well prob best not havin em on seein that you live in Englandshire..lol Get a saltaire and stick it to your window!!!

H22A7 Accord Type R
lol....got one in my van parked behind it! Yea i expected the original plates back on it.............but never mind! got some nice brand new plates at least........ ZUUUUUU lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
awww, i couldnt sell mine even if someone offered me double what its worth! apex'd clios on 15s are s**t hot fun, i never knew a slow car could be so fun

H22A7 Accord Type R
^^ gotta agree Martin...........but ive had the 1.2 bug for the past 4 years now..........time to 'mellow' out and get a 200bhp+ family car ;)