ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R5 GTT Phase 1 - 1986

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't understand why this isn't sold yet??

It's been all over facebook, ebay, pistonheads, here.... Ages ago too.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It's a s**t box that's why, i went to see it and walked away after 2 mins. Below front windscreen is shot to s**t, rust started on roof at the top of windscreen which means roof is shot. Rust behind headlights also, couldn't be arsed to
check seals, oh and the interior is f**ked.

what really does it is the man is mechanic so why MOT........

he he has also kept all oem exterior parts and will not include.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I did wonder why he's not MOT'd it. I knew he was a mechanic as he was at a RR meet I was at a few years ago.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I did wonder why he's not MOT'd it. I knew he was a mechanic as he was at a RR meet I was at a few years ago.

Whoever buys it will be a complete idiot if they hand over any money. I made my thoughts very clear when I viewed, he kept his lips tightly sealed.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Whoever buys it will be a complete idiot if they hand over any money. I made my thoughts very clear when I viewed, he kept his lips tightly sealed.

It's been advertised for a very long time so i'd imagine lots of people have viewed and walked away.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Seen it advertised on cliotrophy.co.uk

looks good in pictures but I always wondered why it never sold..