ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R888 tyre pressures for track

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Guys

What tyre pressures would you run at brands indy on the R888's 15" Alloys etc

Mk2 172
According to the guy at TOYO I spoke to a yr or so ago who is the man to speak to about the 888's, I gave him sizes and weight of car as 15" wheels and clio weighing around a 1000kg he sed aim for around 32 psi HOT. I ran them at 24 cold at the ring and got them up to around 32 hot. Depends on track and driving style as to how to set them wen they are cold. just leave them road pressures and let them down is easiest way cos its easier to let pressure out than put pressure in :)

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
So you reckon tmrw i should run then at about 24 and see how we go. Forecast is a mixture and sunshine and showers!

Mk2 172
Do a couple of laps as they are and let them down accordingly to around 32 all-round. Don't forget, 888,s like pressure in them, don't run them low pressure.