ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

race with those little merc things

dunno what those stupid little merc things are but in true merc driver fashion, he flew up a turn left lane then cut me up diving back into the straight on lane.. no point as there was a dual carriage way about 200 yrds ahead and a set of lights.

so i pull up next to him at the lights mouthing the words "you f**kin toss piece" he just gave a smug smile and revved his engine.. (i thought this should be a laugh)

he boots it off the lights as fast as his expensive piece of sh*te will go and im just driving next to him bored... i look over, catch his eye. give him the middle finger, wave and just accelerate away like hes standing still...

what a tw*t! - i hate mercedes drivers! - think they own the roads and there cars cant drive for sh*t!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

LOL

My GFs Mum has one of these (I hate it) and its only a bl00dy 1.4 so slow as sh!t.

What numbers did it have on the back?! i.e. A140 = 1.4

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Not sure...

The 1.4 is the smallest engine, then theres a 1.6 (I think) and possibly a bigger one?!

Ill have a look.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Ok, just checked the Merc website.

A140 - 1.4
A160 - 1.6
A170 CDI - 1.7 (diesel)
A190 - 1.9
A210 Evolution - 2.1

The 2.1 Evo is quite nippy! ;)

Silver Fabia vRS

There is:

A140 = 1.4 Petrol

A160 = 1.6 Petrol

A190 = 1.9 Petrol

A170 = 1.7 Diesel

Or if you get stuck behind David Coulthard or Mika Hakkinen:

McLaren A190 = 2 x 1.9 kicking out 250bhp or somthing! Front and Rear engined with 4wd!