ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 - leeds/Garforth

Racing Blue 182
It was me, nice little thrashin we had onto the motorway

Your back end was kicking out loads round the roundabout

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
Yeah, I thought i was a bit loose!....

Bet your didn't shift an inch??.. what coilovers you got on your??

Any other mods???...

C

Racing Blue 182
no one won, we werent side by side i was just chasing him lol

Yeh mine dont seem to kick out at all.

Its got gaz coilovers, viper and trophy wheels

The viper probably slows it down a fair bit lol

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
It was nice to have a little go against a 182 to see the difference between the 172 and 182... (not a lot)..

Couldn't tell if you were giving yours full beans tho....

C

Racing Blue 182
yeh i wasl, didnt take the roundabout as fast as you though.

My viper probably causes a loss in power so brings it to teh same level as the 172 maybe

Hey Racing182, i think it must have been you i was behind under the Leeds train station and then through town about a week or so back. I was in the Black 182. Was going to post a spotted, but i've just moved house and didn't have BB at the time.

Racing Blue 182
Yeh probably was, i work next to the hilton in the UKI building

Did you park in the £2.00 carpark near halfords a few days ago?

Ahhh, i work at Vanguard House, which is over the road from Halfords, our work uses the LA Bowl car park as an overflow car park so you may have seen me coming from there? I also saw you on Saturday night, well your car, parked in the Light car park, we'd gone to watch Borat at about 7pm that evening.

Racing Blue 182
Ahhh, i work at Vanguard House, which is over the road from Halfords, our work uses the LA Bowl car park as an overflow car park so you may have seen me coming from there? I also saw you on Saturday night, well your car, parked in the Light car park, we'd gone to watch Borat at about 7pm that evening.

Yeh i always use the light carpark on a night, safest one.