ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing blue 182 marsh Barton Exeter 3:00 pm

RB 182 FF
Yep that was me buddy, was trying to find phoenix windscreens as mine as two cracks in it!

Your car was real smart pal. You live in Torquay?

Yep that was me buddy, was trying to find phoenix windscreens as mine as two cracks in it!

Your car was real smart pal. You live in Torquay?

No idea where that is lol

Cheers, it's in need of a few bits bodywork wise and a load of dents in the roof but it does the job! Yeah I'm from torquay, I work at safestyle, next door to the gearbox center.

You got any pics of yours on here? Really nice colour in person!

RB 182 FF
Took me a while to find! Turn in by the suzuki garage and its the last unit. Really cheap and helpful if ever you need new glass!

It looked smart on passing bud.

No pictures on here really, charged my SLR camera battery today though so may try and get some photos tomorrow after the new windscreens in.

RB 182 FF
It's £170 inc VAT and with the sensor for the auto wipers, cheaper if the cup doesn't have that though..

I'll get on it tomorrow then pal!

That's a brilliant price! I spoke to someone at autoglass and they said it wouldn't be worth it and might as well go through insurance!

Look forward to seeing them, you should come to the monthly meet, great bunch of people and a lot of regulars, myself included. Have a look in the south west section and look at the barn owl thread.

You'll be the only one with an RB too. ;)

RB 182 FF
Yeah man, I went to autoglass initially and he was the one who told me to go to phoenix as they would have charged about £300+!!! But yeah insurance is definitely the way to go, I don't have it though sadly.

Ah I wish I could but I'm in the Army and posted in Germany so don't get home that often. If there's one whilst I'm back then I'd be up for it! Going back over on the 26th April I think. On easter leave right now. Haha and I thought the RB was common...

I'd prefer to do it outside of insurance, it's just another thing that could bump the price up in my eyes.

That's a shame, It's the second friday of every month, but we usually have something planned a couple weeks after so we meet up generally every 2 weeks.

Oh definitely not common, yours is the first I've seen in the flesh!

RB 182 FF
Yeah my thoughts exactly.

Oh ok well I'll keep my eye on the meet section then!

Haha, that's good to know. Just need to get it lowered soon!

Yeah it's good to have some new faces, we're getting quite good numbers now the weather's picking up.

If you're only getting springs then cooksport is the way to go, beats sportlines all day long.