ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 - Widnes, Derby road

Tesla MP3 2021
Blue4Ever said:
^ Yeah, I see loads out and about. ^^I meant first racing blue I'd seen localy by the way!

lol..yeah i know.just ment that they arnt as rare as they were;)

Honda S2000
2 years ago I never saw another RS Clio in Widnes and now there are 3 on my road!! A Blue 182 and inferno 182 and my Cup.

I used to go to Paul's chippy at lunchtime from school... how nice are the chips from there! lol

Monaco Blue Mk2
Very nice! lol, what school you used to go kelly? I'm guessing P&P?
The blue 182 on your road, is it a 54 plate, possibly MA54 HKG (something like that) lady driver, possibly bloke aswel?
I see that one a bit, was next to me at petrol station before, woman driver with male passenger. I've put a spotted of them on here before but they're not on here.

Honda S2000
I went to Fairfield. I can't remember the reg of the blue 182, and he's not in to check. Its a 54 though but I never see a girl driving it.

Tesla MP3 2021
lol........na just a mate went to fairfield and wonderd if they were similar ages???

Honda S2000
Just turned 24 so I left Fairfield aaaaaagges ago. I was there when Head Master Bates was there lol.

Tesla MP3 2021
did you know james whitfield....cant remeber how old he is
roughly around your year