ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing blue 182, Worcs around 8:45

Fabia VRS
that was me!! Saw your tread on here bout getting throttle boddies and knew as soon as you over took me it was you, sounds amazing! Wasnt expecting a spit of flames though. Lol.

Mk2 172
that was me!! Saw your tread on here bout getting throttle boddies and knew as soon as you over took me it was you, sounds amazing! Wasnt expecting a spit of flames though. Lol.

Cheers. Yeah had to have them once id driven a clio with them lol.
Yeah it does tend to blow nice flames :)
We were running late for a meal last nite but didnt realise we were going to hit traffic like that!!! nightmare!

Fabia VRS
Always someone driving a slow clio in the way when your in a rush!:rolleyes: Lol.
Yeah traffic was real bad and you bagged the last space in the car park. Lol. Made me all jelous now, wana go a blow a load of money and get a set of ITB's for mine.

Mk2 172
Always someone driving a slow clio in the way when your in a rush!:rolleyes: Lol.
Yeah traffic was real bad and you bagged the last space in the car park. Lol. Made me all jelous now, wana go a blow a load of money and get a set of ITB's for mine.

Yeah i did!! How did u know i got the last space?? Pmsl.
Where abouts u live in worcs then?

Fabia VRS
Coz once i had finally got passed the lights pulled into the carpark, had a look round for a space only to find you had beaten me to it!!:( Lol. Free parking after 9 ftw! Im from malvern, take it your from pershore way?

Mk2 172
Coz once i had finally got passed the lights pulled into the carpark, had a look round for a space only to find you had beaten me to it!!:( Lol. Free parking after 9 ftw! Im from malvern, take it your from pershore way?

Oh right didnt see u pull in. Yeah bargain parking lol. Waited 2 mins till it was 9 then buggered off :) No im from evesham.