ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Drivers More Friendly

I own a Racing Blue 182 and ive noticed that whenever i meet another racing blue 182 on my travels they always flash or wave to me. All other colour 182s dont!

I have now continued this craze and only wave to racing blue 182s.

Has anyone else noticed this? do all the black ones wave to each other and the silver ones to each other?

Vee dub

"have now continued this craze and only wave to racing blue 182s."

LOL - legend

I can just imagine an arctic blue 182 waving to you and just giving them the cold stare! lol

Prob because your colours quite rare i supposem and stands out a mile!

Tom

I live in Ware in Hertfordshire but you say youve only seen one as of yet and theres about 4 where i live.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

Had never seen another Racing Blue 182 until I was at the Reading meet the other day. I am a friendly person though! :D

MGP W02

Must admit a very nice looking young lady flashed me in her Racing blue 182 the other day...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i have seen two other racing blue 182s but no one has waved at me!

Im gonna try to continue the craze if i see any abroad on my way to the ring next month. I remember when Subarus used to be rare (way back in the day ha ha) and their owners used to wave to each other. I went to the south of france one year with my mate in his scoob and people were waving at him there too!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Karen on 27 May 2005

Ive never waved at another 182 and no one has ever waved to me!

yes you have !......lol.....last night ;)

Im afraid thats because youre in the wrong colour car. If you had a racing blue clio you would have had loads of people waving at you and youd feel so much better, ha ha. This proves my point.

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 27 May 2005

yes you have !......lol.....last night ;)
Oh yeah lol.

Arctic blue drivers are more friendly imo :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

I usually let on (wave/flash lights, etc.,) to other 172/182 drivers. I saw a 182 racing blue with the gordini stripes, drove towards it, and flashed lights and waved, bloke driving was in his 60s!!!! He blanked me and carried on!!!

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I once passed Cooper S and the driver was trying to ask me where i was going to i think because he raised 2 fingers at me.

I asked him if he liked coffee by shaking my fist like they did in the Nescafe adverts :D

RB182cup&golf gti

lol at the coffee shaking!

Yet to see a fellow racing blue, although a mate of mine has just bought one today

Mini Cooper S sport

Hmmm well Ive only seen one other racing blue since I got mine and the driver was a right miserable sod! He pulled up behind me and I flashed my indicators and waved and he totally ignored me..grumpy b*****d!

Someone else owns one 100 yards from where I work though, so they might wave if I ever see them!

Quote: Originally posted by sac1974 on 27 May 2005

westy!

i live in hertford, i have got a racing blue 182 cup.i
Your probably the guy i keep waving at then. Were you on your way to Stevenage last weekend going up the road off bengeo way where there a crawler lane? Were you washing your car in the total garage in ware a few weeks ago too?

VaVa

I got ignored by a woman in a Artic 182 yesterday, and a guy in a striped racing blue 182 gave me a flash of his lights and a big thumbs up this morning. So yes, racing blue drivers are friendlier, more intelligent and generally a better class of person. imho.:p

LY 200

A driver in a black 172 give me the nod a few months back and I drive a Valver!!!

Spose it depends what kind of persons behind the wheel!!!

all lotuses wave at eachother, when im out wit my old man the other lotus drivers always wave n flash.There so friendly

Its just a beautiful relationship!