ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue in Devon

Seat Leon Cupra 290
took a few pics last weekend, tried cleaning off the bugs from the bumper but all i had was a hose, anyway,

PICT0160.jpg

PICT0154.jpg

PICT0163.jpg

PICT0183.jpg

PICT0178.jpg

PICT0170.jpg

PICT0167.jpg

PICT0175.jpg

PICT0174.jpg

Seat Leon Cupra 290
well it was the flete estate, near holberton inbetween plymouth and torquay, stayed up there for a few days,

Seat Leon Cupra 290
well it did have a good clean 5 days previous but the front was absolutely covered in bugs as i drove up 200 miles in the evening going to devon, not a good combination!

Clio
mate the 106 van you have, what engine is it? I was using a toothpaste green 1.5d a while back for a week or two, so economical lol!!

Seat Leon Cupra 290
yeh 1.5, the rads blown up so currently using the 182 for the past few days, did like 800 odd miles on a 45 ltr tank, crazy stuff! its not fast but quite fun to drive

Clio
yeh 1.5, the rads blown up so currently using the 182 for the past few days, did like 800 odd miles on a 45 ltr tank, crazy stuff! its not fast but quite fun to drive

mate uprate the tyres and springs, not alot of power but great handling hahahahaha

Clio 182

I'm looking at getting one of these too - sick of using mine for work!

nice pics, these bugs need to stop flying around motorways, im getting sick of removing them :mad: