ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Meet NW (56k NONO!)

my efforts :)

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
brilliant pics! nearly all the back end of me :p did u make a video too?

Last edited:
  clio 182 black /gold
:( I have never done it before. Aparently it is too big. So im compressing it as we speak

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
yeah thats a good pic al, 1 of my favs. everyone climbed up the hill to take those but there was no way i was doing in my heels lol

Maz

LY 200
Fantastic pics as always Jordan.

Daz, the Magnex looks like a very good fit on your car, seems you got a bargain :p

Da

Less
Daz, the Magnex looks like a very good fit on your car, seems you got a bargain :p

Yeah I've honestly had no problems with it Marie since I adjusted the mounts initially after fitting :)
How's yours holding up? :approve:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Super roads! Round here there is the ocassional nice road, but sometimes its good if there is mile after mile where you can really give it some and not have to think your fun is coming to an end.

Are those roads quite technical as i prefer the slower A roads with mostly third action then prolonged straights - start to bottle out in 4th as it gets a bit quick.