ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue or Inferno?

Just found these from a few weeks back. Went for a bit of a drive and brightened up the otherwise dull UK weather :)

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Those pictures don't either of them any favours TBH.

RB & LY 182
Racing Blue all day long for me.

Although i dnt dislike the Inferno ive never seen an Inferno with my own 2 eyes only pics on here.

Saying that the only RB ive seen is my own. ha

Both very nice

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Inferno doesn't photo well, always looks really dull.

DB.

BMW 440i
I had the choice, with a local inferno, and an RB about 2 and a half hours away, i went with the RB! Love the colour!

I walk past an inferno everyday, not a great fan, but there not as bad as people make out!

Now Sold :-(
Think the Inferno is far better than the RB (which is why I own one) but having read a few posts on here I believe I may be in the minority.
Don't dislike the RB but the stripes are pants. IMHO

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
RB for me, didnt really contemplate any other colour.............btw those stripes are way off oe alignment

yO!

I like infernos but im suspicious because like clios in any color,but still prefer rb with white stripes and white wheels wil look perfect! :rasp:

#001 172 Exclusive
inferno is a colour that can change in so many lights my old one never looked the same colour! but rb is a gorgeous colour 2 i wouldnt complain if i owned either!
what exhaust you got ben???

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Like both equally tbh, only got RB because it was cheap, wasnt bothered what colour it was really.

Da

Less
RB, but then I am slightly biased... ;)

Seen inferno a few times in the flesh and to be honest it doesn't really appeal to me.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Racing blue, inferno is horrid.

Ps, WTF, at the Tax disc placement on both of those cars.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Racing Blue and Liquid Yellow are the best colours for the 182 IMO (in no particular order as I love both) :approve:

I like the rest too but those are my favourite

RB....but then thats why i bought one. I however really dont like stripes on them. Just looks chav imo :eek: !

Titanium 182
I used to prefer RB but after seeing a clean inferno in bright sunlight, it looks far superior.

LY s**ts on them both from a great height though.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
I used to prefer RB but after seeing a clean inferno in bright sunlight, it looks far superior.

LY s**ts on them both from a great height though.

would that be mine? ;)

may be a slightly biased vote as i have one, but i prefer Inferno.
I love the way it looks different in different lighting, but once clean and in the sunshine :lolup:

1.jpg

however...i do also love RB. they're both good :)

Titanium 182
would that be mine? ;)

may be a slightly biased vote as i have one, but i prefer Inferno.
I love the way it looks different in different lighting, but once clean and in the sunshine :lolup:

1.jpg

however...i do also love RB. they're both good :)

Aye haha ;) I've compared it with the RB I went to look at in Bradford and I prefer inf.

Do you want to go to xscape ? no one will come with me, well bored. :dead:

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Aye haha ;) I've compared it with the RB I went to look at in Bradford and I prefer inf.

Do you want to go to xscape ? no one will come with me, well bored. :dead:

:D
i would love to bud, but i have a 2500 word assignment i completely forgot about...absolute idiot.

in other news, i let the people down at the 'handz car washz' clean my car today, couldn't cope with it haha. hopefully never again!