ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Pics

LY V6 with Recaros
Thought I'd put some pics up as I'm bored! They're not the best pics as it was getting dark, but hopefully I'll get some better ones in a better location up soon! I thought while it was fairly clean I'd take a few...

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0187.jpg

DSCF0186.jpg

DSCF0182.jpg

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
very nice...compare it to racingblues though with the height...i'd say lower it a tad :D

LY V6 with Recaros
Dammit, I keep getting all these ideas in my head of things I want to do! So far, I want to lower it, get an exhaust, Recaros...I'm going to have to choose maybe one of those things, as it could get expensive!

Tangoed Works
Tried to pm you those details deb but ur inbox is full. BTW my g/f thinks these cars are the cutest cars ever LOL.

At trax she was like, awwww look at all these cute babys!

LY V6 with Recaros
I know, it's such a difficult colour to photograph, it hardly ever truely represents what it looks like! When it's in the sun it looks a really light turquoise, but at night time under lights it looks really dark and almost purple!

LY V6 with Recaros
God that's LOW!! Does it rub on the arches at all being that low? If I had it done it'd still have to be drivable over bumps and with passengers etc!

Looks stunning though! :D

LY V6 with Recaros
Ooh, lovely! :) See what I mean about the colour though, it looks really light blue there compared to my pics. I like it like that though :)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
aye, lowered and bigger bore zorst...saying that it only looks high cos your comparing it to these slammed ones!

VRS
carbon copy said:
needs turinis.

;)

:rasp:

you know these look better :approve:

you better not be putting turinis on your racing blue !!! tut tut ;)

standard looks loads better on racing blue than turinis/trophy turinis and you knows it :D

Last edited:
  Leon Cupra 300
looks lovely deb... lower it only 40mm tho.! with trophy wheels something like racing 182's and itll look mint..