ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Differential - Speedo not working

Clio 172 Cup 2.0
I got my 172 cup and through all the excitement did not notice the speedometer was not working. I have good contacts as Renault through my job and they advised it would not work due to the Quife Diff fitted to the car - not an issue.

Recent MOT changes now means it is impossible to pass with out a working speedo. I know you can get track day digital ones fitted but where would I go about getting one of these fitted permanently on the dash?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Depends if when they fitted the quaiffe they fitted a speedo ring onto it or not.
Not done a 172 one, but ive put quaiffes in a few other boxes and they always have provision for it if the box did from what I have seen, so you just take the one off the standard diff to use.

Megane dci 130
The speedo just needs to be "present" and light up when the lights switched on for mot. Nothing in the manual about it working.