ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing games for the PC?

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
Having just bought myself a logitech wheel, I'm loving GTR Evolution at the minute!

Are there any other games I should be checking out?

Not a Clio
Although it's not a pure racer I'd suggest Burnout Paradise (the ultimate box). I play that with a logitech wheel and pedals.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Having just bought myself a logitech wheel, I'm loving GTR Evolution at the minute!

Are there any other games I should be checking out?

Although very similar to GTR Evo, GTR2 is a cracker - and it can be had for peanuts these days.

Apart from having a detailed damage model, I'm struggling to see how they could make a better GTR3. :)

D.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
GTR Evolution is the king!

I found Colin McRae dirt very hard with the wheel on any setting which was a shame.

R Factor 2008! Massive community behind this and people regulary develop new packs and teams colours at home and post them on the internet. Very customisble!

You can pick up the game from Fleabay for about 99p. bargain too!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
R Factor 2008! Massive community behind this and people regulary develop new packs and teams colours at home and post them on the internet. Very customisble!

You can pick up the game from Fleabay for about 99p. bargain too!

+1. I found the demo that came with the wheel to be pretty good. As Cheeky says - there is a massive community forever modding and adding extras to it.

D.