ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radar detectors

Hi,

I would welcome any advice/views on what is the best radar detector on the market. I have heard a lot mentioned about the roadangel 2, is this the "gadget" of the moment?

ALso do these detectors have to be mounted on the dah or simular to allow them to work? - some of them look rather un sightly and I would rather have one mounted out of sight if poss,

many thanks,

anthony

Titanium ph1 turbo

i got a bel 995 on ebay for £140 ... has so far picked up the mobile van twice which lurks around my area (responsible for my first 3 points this year in 8yrs driving) ....

depends on how much u wanna spend really ...

Quote: Originally posted by stuartturrell on 17 February 2005

Will speed camera detectors (both laser/radar) and GPS work in modern clios? due to the reflective windows?
you will need an extra ariel to make it work in the clio with heat reflective screen (the gps)

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 17 February 2005

Im sure there is a small square patch in the bottom-middle of the windscreen that has no reflective treatment?
yep there is for your euro tax discs or motorway toll things?!