ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio code help?

Andyano12

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup + more
Hello could someone help please? I've just bought a Clio radio off eBay as I wanted the standard radio back in, the radio had the code written on it, however when I try and use it, it doesn't work? I am installing it with the buttons and then pressing and holding the number 6 once it's entered? The details on the radio are:
8200057681TG968
Prod No FD0202110159558
RN278F20159558
Model No : 22DC278/62B

Any help would be great, allegedly the code is 5295, but could someone check??

Thanks
Andy

Andyano12

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup + more
5295 is the code according to that.

Try holding '5' or '6'.

Think 6 is right iirc

Thanks have tried 5 nothing happened and then 6 again and just went back to saying CODE. I am not sure if the code is correct and I know that some people can get the codes so just wanted to see if the code is correct before I throw the unit back to the guy from eBay.

Thanks for the replies so far.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
553c41b500c9b45054e1b8e160618f0d.png

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Andyano12

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup + more
Once the code is entered hold down no6

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ok so have tried lots of times and still the same issue, I don't know if it's a faulty radio or there is a wiring issue? I had an up rated Kenwood stereo installed previously which worked fine. Think it'll be going back to the eBay seller.

Thanks for everyone's help.
Andy

Andyano12

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup + more
I emailed the seller who stated that there are about 5 different types of radio for the Clio, is this true? Or is there a way to tell which i would need? It's for a 2003 Clio 172 cup. The type of radio looks exactly the same as the original ones?
Sorry this is turning into abit of a saga.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
I emailed the seller who stated that there are about 5 different types of radio for the Clio, is this true? Or is there a way to tell which i would need? It's for a 2003 Clio 172 cup. The type of radio looks exactly the same as the original ones?
Sorry this is turning into abit of a saga.
Theres a couple i know of. I have a std from a 02 clio should fit yours bud