ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Unlock Code

Clio mk3
You mad ?

I do them for free and there in your email account instantly...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...nault-Radio-Codes&highlight=bonxy+radio+codes

Any chance I can get the code for this?
vy6u9uny.jpg

How are you entering the code and at the end what are you pressing to 'enter' it.

You maybe pressing a different button, or pierre is pulling a good joke on you.

A grey one
How are you entering the code and at the end what are you pressing to 'enter' it.

You maybe pressing a different button, or pierre is pulling a good joke on you.
I entered the code about a month ago.. And it didn't work, did it twice, gave up!
i have had no radio for that whole month, driving in silence... And so I decided to have another bash, but it won't even let me select any numbers, it's just stuck on error... Is it dead?

Either locked out as above.

You can use the numbers also as stated in the radio manual. Also could there be a possibility is that you have a tuner instead of an update stereo or vice versa.

I have a fully functional update list stereo one with a code a know that works.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Gets longer every time you get it wrong iirc.

Correct.

The maximum it can be locked out for is 32 mins. To unlock it you need to have the radio turned on and wait for it to unlock.

Then enter the code and hold the number 6 button until you hear the confirmation beep!

Sam!

Renault Clio 1.4 16v
can anyone help me with my radio code,MODEL NO:22DC258/62B,TOS135,RN258F20213568,PRODUCT NO:FD0202120213568,8200057673B

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Just noticed you where on your mobile.

Your phone won't allow cookies which is why it doesn't work.

clio 182
PLLLEEEEEEEASE help. a mate went to dubai and gave me his stereo and didnt give me the code!!!!! :( rookie error i know.
the details are model no. 22dc278/62b
security s636
rn278f40763187
prod no. fd0804100763187
also how can you tell from these numbers im so confused?!
thanks in advance if anyone can help?! :)