ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ragnotti.

Vw caddy tdi
LEGEND wonder wtf they've done to the clio and megane they are screamers. Any ideas peeps itb's +? also what size willy wheels do you think they look big 2me?

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
LEGEND wonder wtf they've done to the clio and megane they are screamers. Any ideas peeps itb's +? also what size willy wheels do you think they look big 2me?

It is a full RenaultSport Grp.A spec, including ITB's and loads of other different stuff. The genuine parts costs a fortune.

TVR Cerbera
No it's called loos or lift off oversteer

you are joking me arent you! :S

lift off oversteer works at speed, not at 30mph which it looks like he is doing, look closely at the rear wheels!

lord give me strength!! :banghead: :slap: :headno:

Before you get your knickers in a twist YOU look at the video again. you'll notice the rear tyres have a white band on them - obviously to reduce traction but it is still loos and use of handbrake.

try driving a 205 on a damp road, loos is possible at 30mph, i've done it (not quite to that effect though)

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
you are joking me arent you! :S

lift off oversteer works at speed, not at 30mph which it looks like he is doing, look closely at the rear wheels!

lord give me strength!! :banghead: :slap: :headno:

Before you get your knickers in a twist YOU look at the video again. you'll notice the rear tyres have a white band on them - obviously to reduce traction but it is still loos and use of handbrake.

try driving a 205 on a damp road, loos is possible at 30mph, i've done it (not quite to that effect though)

:rolleyes:

that slide is not induced by lift off oversteer, it is due to the rear tyres having no traction, he could have gone round at any speed maintaining throttle and it still would of spun! in fact at the end it does spin without any ecouragement, as if its on ice.

so no its not lift off oversteer like in his other vids ;)