ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raider in London

clio 182
old verses new...
car_photo_485821.jpg

Ok, been to look at two cars, a lovely white 197 cup (£7k) with leather interior 44k miles and a 200 non cup (£11k) with leather recaros 16k miles. Which is a better car? If I put coilovers on the 200 would that get it up to the handling standards of the 200 cup? Im thinking KW V1.
Interested to hear peoples views, please help, I really like both cars!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm biased in that I've been obsessed with R5 GT Turbo's since I first went in one 13 years ago...

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Mine will be up for sale soon. It does have 40000 miles so not exactly low but il be looking for £9500 - £10000

Evening all, just bought a lovely 2011 200 with lots of options ticked including the leather recaro's. It doesn't have a satnav because I didn't like the look of it. 17,200 miles on the clock with 4 service stamps and it is absolutely immaculate. What a fantastic chassis these have, I had a megane R26 which was good but this is even better. Chuffed to bits! It's also relatively economical, though I am coming from an Audi RS6 (ZZZZZzzzzz) and a TVR Tamora (Awesome but terribly made).

Will post some pictures in a new thread when I have given it another good clean.