ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rail Demo outside (Contains Skier Boarder content ;) )

Merc A class
Had a rail demo yesterday in manchester was a good day got free drinks and food! :D Haha Took the snow from Chillfactore 5 vans full!

Just a few pictures though some of you might like

Ali.jpg

Col.jpg

fish.jpg

JaRickcopy.jpg

Jot.jpg

JoTtt.jpg

JoeT.jpg

jonny.jpg

TomskiRobinson.jpg

skkier.jpg

Thanks

Riad

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
The whole thing looks really wierd :p

Liking the snaps though, As above last one is the best id say.

Merc A class
The whole thing looks really wierd :p

Liking the snaps though, As above last one is the best id say.

Thanks it is strange wouldn't expect to see something like that in the Uk eh!

Just hurts when you fall pretty much landing on concrete!

Cupra
Were you also having a go? Nice shots, the processed one works really well. I used to take photos at my local slope and always found it hard to capture peoples faces when they were spinning off a ramp. The couple that you get always stand out from the pack.

Is number three Laura Berry? It looks a bit like her.

How cool is that little dude! How old was he?

Merc A class
Were you also having a go? Nice shots, the processed one works really well. I used to take photos at my local slope and always found it hard to capture peoples faces when they were spinning off a ramp. The couple that you get always stand out from the pack.

Is number three Laura Berry? It looks a bit like her.

How cool is that little dude! How old was he?

Nope its a girl thats works at chillfactore

Yeah i struggle shooting indoor! get annoyed and give up!

i wasn't riding at the event but have done others hes only 8 hes been on a snowboard 2 months he used to ski but switched to a snowboard and progressed really fast

:)