ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rain sensitive wipers...

Are crap, dont know if its me but they just dont work that well, i used to have to dynamique 1.2 , now Ive got my 182 and it has to be really raining hard for them to work.

On the wiper handle what is the function of the intermittent (word??) roller switch, cos mine doesn seem to work.

Can the sensitivity be adjusted?

Cheers all.

Fabia vRS

theyre ok at times... bit tempremental i think, as sometimes they do a good job, and sometimes they dont

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by 182pilot on 14 August 2004

Are crap, dont know if its me but they just dont work that well, i used to have to dynamique 1.2 , now Ive got my 182 and it has to be really raining hard for them to work.

On the wiper handle what is the function of the intermittent (word??) roller switch, cos mine doesn seem to work.

Can the sensitivity be adjusted?the roller switch does this

Cheers all.

I found mine to be crap until i turned the sensitivitey switch up , this is on the wiper switch itself turn it so the bars go thicker if you know what I mean :)
This greatly improved them for me , Only gripe I have is the lights going on and off when its slightly dusky.

Geoff_172, do you mean the auto lights? Why not switch them off? With the key in + engine off, switch sidelights on and off twice quickly (Youll hear a beep). If that was your only gripe then now your cars perfect!