ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ramshackle Rally - Calais to Valencia 2009

Lee

BMW M2C
Here's the pics Jas took on our trip last week.

5 days 1675 miles, and all in a 94 1.8 Mondeo GLX with no aircon!! The car did us proud, and only needed power steering fluid daily due to a leak.

Here's the car pics: Click me Our tiger car looked tame compared to some of the entries.

And the evening pissup pics! Click me.

We captured our final lap of Monaco before getting moved on by the police.

[youtube]WU08BHLc1Iw[/youtube]

And to top it off we made the local newspaper in Monaco!! Click me.

There are so many stories from the trip, people getting arrested, sex on the beach, firemen rescuing people from ditches while dressed as Hannibal Lecter, a team closing the Mont Blanc tunnel, the Americans in a Renault 5!! It goes on and on.

Whatever happens, I have to do it again next year.

Tappd'd RS
This is my fav :)

6736_258184685105_806575105_8488483_7507749_n.jpg

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
I need to do one of these!

That Lego car is MINT!!

lol no way! I know those guys too. They had a feature in the local paper here before they went too, legends!
I have to try this one! I did the Modball Rally in 2007 but that was too much like hard work and not play time (especially after a 17hour drive on one occassion due to German Police).
How much did this cost in all?

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
lol no way! I know those guys too. They had a feature in the local paper here before they went too, legends!
I have to try this one! I did the Modball Rally in 2007 but that was too much like hard work and not play time (especially after a 17hour drive on one occassion due to German Police).
How much did this cost in all?

I saw the article in the paper too. It was about the charity they were doing it for.

Off the top of my head I reckon I must have shelled out around £600 all in. That includes lots of beer and food.

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
I saw the article in the paper too. It was about the charity they were doing it for.

Off the top of my head I reckon I must have shelled out around £600 all in. That includes lots of beer and food.

Did that include the cost of the car ferry etc too? If so that's not bad!