ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My European Clio Road Trip - 56k non!

Sundance yellow 106 gti
Looked like a great trip. Iv had a good read of the whole thread. Dont mean to be cheeky but you couldnt tell us all roughly how much you spent on the trip all in? inc petrol, hotels, ferry, tolls etc. Reading the thread it sounds like a few people on here want to give this ago. Me included so would just like to know a rough cost of what, on a whole, you paid..

Ph1 172.
Looked like a great trip. Iv had a good read of the whole thread. Dont mean to be cheeky but you couldnt tell us all roughly how much you spent on the trip all in? inc petrol, hotels, ferry, tolls etc. Reading the thread it sounds like a few people on here want to give this ago. Me included so would just like to know a rough cost of what, on a whole, you paid..

+1 on this. Even a rough idea would be fanastic :D

RB 182
Well this was back in Oct 2008, but all in all it was about £1200 total spend, thats with 3 nights in a really nice hotel in Barcelona and total food/fuel/toll/acommodation costs

Ph1 172.
Hom many miles did you cover in total? We've just booked our villa in the south of France in a place called Megiers, near Nimes. We're planning on taking the long way down and spend 3 nights and 4 days travelling down and then doing the same on the way back. We're looking at 1700 miles all together.