ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random Pictures

1.6 Ford Focus
It's about time I posted some pictures I think...

Image421e-1.gif

Image422e-1.gif

Image499.gif

Image495.gif

Image498.gif

Im tempted to change the Renault badge to a black or carbon fibre one.

1.6 Ford Focus
Nice lambo...

Oh wait.

Nice, any plans for it?

Well im on a budget at the moment so only cheap mods for now such as...

Black/CF Renault badge
Debadged boot
Black sunstrip
Footwell lights (maybe)
Shorter aerial

When I get the money together I will be adding...

Dynamique spoiler
New head unit
Fog lights (maybe)
Alloys
Sub woofer

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Well im on a budget at the moment so only cheap mods for now such as...

Black/CF Renault badge
Debadged boot

Black sunstrip
Footwell lights (maybe)

Shorter aerial

When I get the money together I will be adding...

Dynamique spoiler
New head unit
Fog lights (maybe)
Alloys
Sub woofer

No
Yes

1.6 Ford Focus

I was expecting that haha.

My dad has a C-Max and it has white lights in the footwell standard and they look pretty good.

The sunstrip idea came from a yellow Fiat Punto that keeps driving around, the car is yellow with black window tint, black alloys and a yellow sunstrip which I think looks quite good.

Edit:
Adding to the list of mods...
Duel Optic headlights
182 rear lights (maybe)

LY R26 230 F1 Team
It never suits a clio tbh sorry.
Footwell lights are a waste of time tbh unless your going for the fast and furious look.

The money is better spent on dual optics

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Dual optics are a good plan, colour coding will
also update the look massively. It's not 182 rear lights you want, any mk2 ph2 Clio lights will give you the look you want and will cost about 30 quid.

1.6 Ford Focus
It never suits a clio tbh sorry.
Footwell lights are a waste of time tbh unless your going for the fast and furious look.

The money is better spent on dual optics

Fair point.

Dual optics are a good plan, colour coding will
also update the look massively. It's not 182 rear lights you want, any mk2 ph2 Clio lights will give you the look you want and will cost about 30 quid.

Ph2 lights are what I meant to say.

What's going to be cheaper? Duel optics or ph2 rear lights? I would assume the rear lights are easier to fit as well? *looks for guide*

As for color coding the problem I have is where to find the right match for metallic green.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've fitted both to mine, did the the front dual optics just this weekend. The fronts are more difficult and more money but look just as good as doing the back IMO. Back wiring is easy peasy to do and there are guides for both on here. I can make you up a loom for the front conversion very cheap if you need one, makes it a lot easier. Any help needed give me a shout

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks nice, but just save your money until you can insure something quicker?

1.6 Ford Focus
I've fitted both to mine, did the the front dual optics just this weekend. The fronts are more difficult and more money but look just as good as doing the back IMO. Back wiring is easy peasy to do and there are guides for both on here. I can make you up a loom for the front conversion very cheap if you need one, makes it a lot easier. Any help needed give me a shout

Hmm, well I will save up a bit of money somehow and I will get back to you on that. Thanks.

Looks nice, but just save your money until you can insure something quicker?

This is my first car and I am already paying £1,400 to insure it.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It's your first car mate and you should enjoy making it your own, don't worry about the get something else comments, mines only a 1.2 but I've enjoyed making it unique until I can afford something else, I enjoy working on it and it's nice when everyone is impressed that it looks as good as it does at 11 years old :)

1.6 Ford Focus
It's your first car mate and you should enjoy making it your own, don't worry about the get something else comments, mines only a 1.2 but I've enjoyed making it unique until I can afford something else, I enjoy working on it and it's nice when everyone is impressed that it looks as good as it does at 11 years old :)

Yep, at the end of the day it's my car, no one elses.

nice trainers , PMSL :nono:

Ermm... thats actually my dad haha!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
If i was you, I would start off by getting some lowering springs, get some decent alloys. Maybe some colour coding

1.6 Ford Focus
If i was you, I would start off by getting some lowering springs, get some decent alloys. Maybe some colour coding

The thought has crossed my mind but as I said in the first post I am on a budget, I don't actually have a job at the moment and its a nightmare to find one at the moment... Plus the fact it took 3 hours of searching for an insurance company who would actually insure me, let alone cheap enough to afford.

Alloys are a must and colour coding depends on being able to find the right match.

Forgot to say clean car mate, best mods you can buy are from cleanyourcar or i4d.

Keep it clean!

I can't stand mucky cars! When I first got the car it was covered in dirt and the rear seats where covered in dog hair... I spent 3 hours cleaning the car inside and out.

Hopefully the mats will help keep it clean and looking fresh.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
hmm.. I paid first year £1500 for my 1.2, this year i am paying just under £800 with mods declared.

You can pick up some second hand lowering springs for around £50-£70 ish quid but i really think some nice wheels and colour coding would be a good start.

Matt

1.6 Ford Focus
hmm.. I paid first year £1500 for my 1.2, this year i am paying just under £800 with mods declared.

You can pick up some second hand lowering springs for around £50-£70 ish quid but i really think some nice wheels and colour coding would be a good start.

Matt

I hate to think how much the insurance would cost after lowering it though...

No ones noticed the broken front spitter yet either ;)