ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random Question!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

what made you buy a 172? (realised what forum it was in.)

[Edited by seb182 on 13 April 2005 at 7:33pm]

Meggy cabriolet

Sorry, my computer has gone a little crazy, Ill try again!

Just got my new 172, turned the lights on and the dash display doesnt seem to be very bright, i mean at night, prob wouldn;t be able to see much, and yes, before you ask, I have played with the illuminate brightness dial thing and that makes no difference....have all the bulbs in the dash gone or is this normal!?

Quote: Originally posted by Girl_Racer on 13 April 2005

Just got my new 172, turned the lights on and the dash display doesnt seem to be very bright, i mean at night, prob wouldn;t be able to see much,
why not go and try it? :oops:

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by Girl_Racer on 13 April 2005
Sorry, my computer has gone a little crazy, Ill try again!<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Just got my new 172, turned the lights on and the dash display doesnt seem to be very bright, i mean at night, prob wouldn;t be able to see much, and yes, before you ask, I have played with the illuminate brightness dial thing and that makes no difference....have all the bulbs in the dash gone or is this normal!?

Take off those fake Dior sunglasses your bought down the market..

Theres a wee wheel beside the steering the column which adjusts the brightness of the dash. Should be 2 of the "wheels" and IIRC its the right one.