ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Range Rover Cosworth

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Saw one of these on the road today, wasn't sure on what to make of it? Definitely had some road presence anyway.

Kahn-Cosworth-Sport-RS300-1.jpg

Kahn-Cosworth-Sport-RS300-2.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I saw one very similar to that near warrington the other week.

I really like them!! Not sure I could own one though, they are a bit too bling for me.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Quite like that but im Bias when theres a RRS sitting on the Driveway :eek:

RS6 C7
Looks pretty decent although a bit footballer.

Would never have a Range rover after both RRS's my parents have had have gone massively wrong.

Not got a thing on any of the German rivals other than the looks department.

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Looks pretty decent although a bit footballer.

Would never have a Range rover after both RRS's my parents have had have gone massively wrong.

Not got a thing on any of the German rivals other than the looks department.

Speaking of which, saw an X5M today, stunning and 510bhp! Very understated, just 4 exhausts and small vents in the wing to say its a bit different, oh, and 325 width tyres!!

RS6 C7
Speaking of which, saw an X5M today, stunning and 510bhp! Very understated, just 4 exhausts and small vents in the wing to say its a bit different, oh, and 325 width tyres!!
Never knew they did one to be honest!

Parents have just bought the 3.0 diesel one, Handles ridiculously good for such a big car and the build quality is 10x any land rover / range rover.

I'm off to search for the X5M!

RS172
I saw one very similar to that near warrington the other week.

I really like them!! Not sure I could own one though, they are a bit too bling for me.

Was it a pearlescent white colour with purplish wheels? Saw one in chester this week!

They're nice cars, but with the sports imo its not a proper range rover, might as well get an evoque.

Just thrown up thinking of the evoque. Range rover should never have put its name to such a monstrosity. It should've been a land rover but they badge snobbery would hinder sales as a L/R.
New R/R is said to budge the 100k mark, up in Bentley territory, hoping to leave X5s/Tourags/Q5s in a lower class than itself. Still looks bit blingy.
I love the earlier sports, without all the chrome and bling all over it, but favourite range rover has always been the P38 model, a 4.6 HSE is such a bruiser!!!

Never knew they did one to be honest!

Parents have just bought the 3.0 diesel one, Handles ridiculously good for such a big car and the build quality is 10x any land rover / range rover.

I'm off to search for the X5M!

No I never knew til a few days ago when playing forza 4, then the next day literally there was one sat infront of me at a roundabout... Odd coincidence!

RS6 C7
Just thrown up thinking of the evoque. Range rover should never have put its name to such a monstrosity. It should've been a land rover but they badge snobbery would hinder sales as a L/R.
New R/R is said to budge the 100k mark, up in Bentley territory, hoping to leave X5s/Tourags/Q5s in a lower class than itself. Still looks bit blingy.
I love the earlier sports, without all the chrome and bling all over it, but favourite range rover has always been the P38 model, a 4.6 HSE is such a bruiser!!!

Mutton dressed as Lamb.

Such terrible build quality that it really does piss me off.