ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Range Rover Sport Pics/Detail/Review

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
If you buy one in that gay blue colour you had on you're Exige I WILL BURN THE FUCKER!

x

CX-7,westfield,ix20
500 abarths...Love them, but not as much as a panda 100hp! heros cars lol

Keep telling the other half that once we move house I'm getting my toy to go in the garage and I'm getting a panda 100hp to run about in. She does not approve!

500 abarths...Love them, but not as much as a panda 100hp! heros cars lol

Keep telling the other half that once we move house I'm getting my toy to go in the garage and I'm getting a panda 100hp to run about in. She does not approve!

Tell her straight. My misses doesn't even bother trying to argue with me anymore. I don't moan about her clothes shopping addiction, and she lets me do my thing with cars. Works well tbh

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Don't worry, she's been told now lol. It's costing me a new house and a new car for her but I'll still call it a victory...It makes me feel better.

When you getting the lotus?

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Hopefully still have some nice weather to enjoy it then.

It's just what lotus were missing in their range if you ask me.

A lotus that can easily be used day to day is full of win IMO.

The best between out and out fun with a bit of practicality thrown in.

Mini Cooper S
This colour almost makes it look Aston Martin-esque:

media?id=1140337001.gif

Thats the colour of the one I test drove. Just looks a bit understated IMO. Maybe thats the point of it I guess!

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Would have to be chrome orange with gloss black wheels. Im currently saving my pennies for a new shape orange Exige

image_05.jpg