ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rapid turns to Sluggish

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Few weeks ago the valver was flying last couple of weeks it feels a bit "bleh"..

Anyone else find this sometimes?

Ive been trying to hunt something to give me a good guage against, kind of a reassurance test thats shes still tiptop but alas no cups spotted as of yet... :cry:;)

get it all the time in my valver. some days its good, others it seems poop. had a lift with someone with a new vaux signum diesel - 150bhp. there were 4 of us in it and it seemed quicker than the valver.

LY 200

Mine feels like this sometimes but then wen im havin a blast with summin and she comes up winner by lots she feels rapido again!!!:D

It just needs a kick up the arse.

Its like most cars. Before you can actually perform in it, you need to mince the mailto:F@@kin">F@@kin arse off it, maybe on a straight or something.

Its like warming it up.

Its really poor thinking about it though. You buy a car for it performance, but it will only perform on certain days of the week.

:cry:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

yeh lol - just thought with it being cold it might get perky and show its nips lol!

tell you what though that induction roar has never sounded so good! proper RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

standard of course :D

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 24 November 2004

yeh lol - just thought with it being cold it might get perky and show its nips lol!

tell you what though that induction roar has never sounded so good! proper RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

standard of course :D

Sounds amazing!

dont listen to stereo anymore! ;)