ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raspy Exhaust Sound

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Listen to a mk2 stealth........ rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaspppppppppp:rasp:

Clio 172 Cup
my ktec decats has made the car very raspy, but if you take it easy (increase revs slowly) around town it is not really that bad.

when you blimp the throttle or floor it suddenly thats when the rasping starts, i save that for use in non built up areas such as country roads. doing this in built up areas will probably get you loads of attention and someone phoning the police and reporting you.

it is quite handy actually to annoy someone you dislike, just sit outside their house and keep blimping the throttle! (i haven't done that as i have no enemys! yet, anyway...)

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
i've got a decat and scorpion cat back its fookin loud! almost intolerable and certain revs with definate pressure in my eardrums. the car is stripped too that don't help LOL