ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rat Tow Aftermath!!! lol

Jord survived the tow... cheers again ;) :approve:

P1010266.jpg

P1010267.jpg

P1010268.jpg

P1010269.jpg

P1010271.jpg

P1010270.jpg

I'd love to rat about in this.... but It has seen better days... made strange crunching noises when i jacked it up;)

It has some nice bits to use on Lauras car and we will sell the rest

It had no wheels ..so had to use the BBS, just thought it looked cool

Jordan was the towee... he love it lol

lmao i was shitting it in that deathtrap.....funny thing was the brakes were near enough siezed!!!

at least i survived, lol

53 Clio's & counting
glad that drivers arch doesnt look too rusty mate lol and i love the bullet hole in the n/s sill good touch ;)

clio mk1
i love rat cars, probly cos myns turing in to one free of charge by the local tw*ts, notin like yours though bt one day it will lol

The car is to be killed... lots of choice bits for Lauras Williams conversion:)

BBS are sold!!!.... getting posted to Ireland this week... I will miss whoring them about lol

1.2 mk1 clio
The car is to be killed... lots of choice bits for Lauras Williams conversion:)

BBS are sold!!!.... getting posted to Ireland this week... I will miss whoring them about lol

And I cant wait to get whoring them around the Emerald Isle :rasp:

Im 25... use the the bits i need off the cars and sell the rest... bit of a parts horder... never now when you will need a spare with a Mk1 lol

I have built a nice car Fred

PICT0176.jpg

Clio
lol how was Jordans Towing skills? Looks to have potential, shame your getting rid, what good parts are you keeping?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Im 25... use the the bits i need off the cars and sell the rest... bit of a parts horder... never now when you will need a spare with a Mk1 lol

I have built a nice car Fred

PICT0176.jpg
Why did you kill that?