ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rate my plans

Dynamique+ 1.4
So in 5 months time ill have had my car a year and will need to reinsure it. But im thinking rather than changing my car (which was the orignal plan), keep it and give it a few tasteful mods.

Its a 1.4 16v dynamique plus
Ive already got 16" 172 alloys and a sport grille

Im thinking Lower it to start with, maybe coilovers or springs and shocks if i cant afford the coilies. around 50mm or so. Change the 172 wheels for some anthracite turini's in 16" with some 195/40/16 tyres.
Maybe get it colour coded and tint the rear windows.

What you reckon. Im also concidering sticking in a 10% chip would this be a worthwhile idea or a waste of £250 plus a slightly higher £70/80 insurance premium?

Cooper S
The subtle visual mods like the wheels will look good mate, don't go too mad though...

IMO, don't bother with the chip, it will still be slow, just use that money towards your insurance, enjoy driving it as it comes and then after a while get a more powerful car!

Dynamique+ 1.4
The subtle visual mods like the wheels will look good mate, don't go too mad though...

IMO, don't bother with the chip, it will still be slow, just use that money towards your insurance, enjoy driving it as it comes and then after a while get a more powerful car!

Yeah i did want to get a more powerful car but i think the petrol consumption and insurance will just kill me oh and the price of buying the car. ive got loads saved up to pay for the insurance. Im gunna stick at least a grand away over the next 5 months though so i can do all the modding too! Yeah im not gunna chav it dont worry. Gunna try and make it one of the smartest dynamiques :rasp: