ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattle from this thing?? Annoying!

Clio RS 182
Only at low revs but ruining the sound of the car, may sound stupid but what is this and do I need it if yes how can I do the nuts up, thanks in advance

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325257875.177772.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325257875.177772.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 58
  HBT 172 Cup
Fuel rail guard.

YOu need a 13mm socket, small extension bar and a ratchet to tighten it up. There are 2 nuts (even though there are 3 holes), ooh err.

actually thinking about it they might be 10mm, i can't remember, but its one of the two.

Clio RS 182
Sweet, is it common for them to be abit loose? It only slightly moves by hand but proper rattles as you go along slowish. If its just a guard do I need it there at all? Cheers

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There are two nuts holding it on, the one on the right and in the middle. Mine been loose every now and again, no big deal.

They are not essential but they cover fuel lines in the event of a frontal accident.