ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattling when Idling ??

FF cupped Arctic 182
Is this normal? Doesn't sound 'rough' but it isn't quiet either, at first i thought it was the exhaust vibrating on something but other half has since heard the same noise and he seems to think it is more like a moving part... (what does he know)....

Only really noticed it this last week or so :dapprove: Any ideas? Or am i just too paranoid ?
Thanks

FF cupped Arctic 182
hmmmm suppose i'll have to listen more intently, but if you rev the engine it seems to go, which made me think it is something vibrating rather than anything to worry about - but hey i know nothing !

thanks tom x

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
They tend to rattle, check it out and take it off if its bad.

RenaultSport clio 182
Hi, my 182 was sounding very rough on idle, rattling etc. Thought it was the aux belt pully tensioner but when i took it into renault it was the water pump, car has 36k on it. Had the aux belt done at the same time anyway.