ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF Bangkok (wide 993)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
f**k me sideways! Utter automotive p**n!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Clever guy just cutting chunks out of his car and it turns out like that.

Looks lovely in the end...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i have been away for while but thought you may have put this up....

there is talk of Rauh-Welt building a car for Sema show in america (extremely big trade show)
but of more interest to us here... there is talk that not only is Rauh-Welt moving out to Bangkok, but as above... America and also here in the UK...

i have been away for while but thought you may have put this up....

there is talk of Rauh-Welt building a car for Sema show in america (extremely big trade show)
but of more interest to us here... there is talk that not only is Rauh-Welt moving out to Bangkok, but as above... America and also here in the UK...

The only worry about that is RWB not being as special. There's something great about one small dedicated workshop turning out a small volume of tweeked cars. Might lose something if they spring up across the globe.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Done a bit more research on this. It seems like "its" being imported... Not quite sure what "it" is... I am guessing "said" company will just be importing the kits, therefore the cars will only be as good as the bodyshop building them, As you say, it wouldn't be the same.I am looking foreard to the car they are building for sema though

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Done a bit more research on this. It seems like "its" being imported... Not quite sure what "it" is... I am guessing "said" company will just be importing the kits, therefore the cars will only be as good as the bodyshop building them, As you say, it wouldn't be the same.I am looking foreard to the car they are building for sema though

Really? That's sad if it's true.

Kinda going against what he's about, IMO.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I think its more his colleague and "International Director"...
The company in question is Vogue Auto Design, The fore-mentioned chap is coming over to oversea the first euro RWB build

TrackCar & F30 330d
Pics of the one I saw

9bab29d2.jpg

93bf42fe.jpg

187cbfe4.jpg

My sh1t pics don't do it justice!