ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 for sale - anyone's on here???

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tis rather cheap though, hence why I was asking if they were on CS.
Dont think its really cheap, about right imo, i'd get some better photo's emailed before taking the long trip though, or possibly get someone on here to have a look for you first.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  172 cup
Dont think its really cheap, about right imo, i'd get some better photo's emailed before taking the long trip though, or possibly get someone on here to have a look for you first.

Was thinking that.

Big downside is it would be a right trip to go view:(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Going to be cheeky and ask for the price range?

You can always knock them down on price ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks very similar to mine - miles, age, colour etc.
It's a very good price that and the best spec ;)
I was looking to put mine up at £5k on a 54 plate, but it might be worth a bit more than I thought :)
I personally went for a cheeky price when I bought mine and ended up getting £300 off the advertised price. Give it a go :)

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  172 cup
Just spoke to the guy on the phone.
Turns out he works for Renault F1 racing team. Has been up for sale for 2 months and was originally up for £5700 I think he said.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Laura. I got mine for 5.5k and it was in mint condition on 45k so you should get a good one for that.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Betty Big Bum R26
I got mine for 5.5k back in June on an 05 plate.
Good price that, it's a buyers market in the current climate.