ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Haywards Heath

Black 200
Saw you on the roundabout by the station and I was in the inferno 182. Are you on here?

Black 200
AH fair enough. His girlfriend looked pretty pleased to see another 182 Haha was funny. Are you driving that red 197 still?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yea was me in the RB! Out side the fire station? Yea she loves it haha! But it wernt me parking up at home!!

Black 200
Yea was me in the RB! Out side the fire station? Yea she loves it haha! But it wernt me parking up at home!!

Haha, yeah I saw you on the roundabout and by the fire station :) what brought you to Haywards Heath then?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Well iv not been out in the clio for a good drive lately and me and the misses just filled it up and drove and ended up there haha!!

Black 200
Fair enough! There are a few fun little country lanes and B roads around that area. I particularly like the B2036 which you may have come on if you came off of the M23 or did you come along the A272?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Fair enough! There are a few fun little country lanes and B roads around that area. I particularly like the B2036 which you may have come on if you came off of the M23 or did you come along the A272?
Yea there were some really nice roads! There were a couple of rs clio's about!!