ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 in Guildford!

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
cmon, i know your on here, i saw a cliosport and a ktec decal....
parked on "Martin(s) Road" :)

cmon.. :) will be going past your car again today... going to leave a note on it...

Clio 182
Afternoon! 'Tis my 182 on Martin Road, first time i've been spotted I think!

Presume you live fairly close then?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Martin Road? Is that Martin Road off New Cross Road? The road with the hand Car Wash at the end?

cant quite remember, my cousin lives down martin road, you may have seen a black dc2 around. plus, i stuck a post it on your car :)
and yea, i go to university of surrey so pretty close ;)
Ollie: yea its off new cross road but not too sure on the hand car wash as ive only gone to my cousins at night

Clio 182
Martin Road? Is that Martin Road off New Cross Road? The road with the hand Car Wash at the end?

That's the one. Yet to use the hand car wash place, normally prefer to do it myself but may give it a go soon, getting too cold outside to be cleaning the car!

Clio Trophy 463
Ive seen you as well! Driving past argos. lol. Is your car in at SMC renault at the moment?

Look out for an ultra blue Megane F1 ;)