ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rb 182 m11

182 FF sport clio RB
Just saw you heading south i was in the traffic you did look at me to be fair... I'm on the way to 519

Renault Clio 182
If that was from the Birchangar service roundabout towards harlow then thats me, just finished work and didnt fancy the queue around the roundabout looked epic so took the M11 which on your side looked worse :( hope the traffic moves on for ya, least you have trouble making up time ;)

182 FF sport clio RB
Ye that was it, yea it started moving in the end but their was a crash that's why it was a stand still :(

182 FF sport clio RB
I can't remember if I waved tbh, im pretty sure there was a girl in the passenger seat.

Z4
I can't remember if I waved tbh, im pretty sure there was a girl in the passenger seat.

I saw a few clios on my travels clock me lol, I believe it was an arctic that waved me thinking about it.

Yeah the mrs was in the passenger seat (blonde)

182 FF sport clio RB
was more than likely you then lol, I was in a rb and I had just joined the m11 and was at a stand still from junctions 8 - 9.. Couldn't tell if she was blonde or not tbh!

182 FF sport clio RB
Most probably you then, mines rb but I had just joined the carriage way and was at a stand still lol